Mobile

Danny

Administrator
|I dont have monthly contract for my phone I just use giffgaff and chop it about etc :D

John j

Mono Don
Cheers John how much. Ee.said 24£ a month for a Hawaii p smart I gig.
32 A month . Was gonna get a older phone but wanted to winde eldest son up .
They offered me s9 with 1 gig of data for 35 or for 37 you got 26 gig mental

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Anyone got a Motorola thinking of getting one . Know any deals .cheers
I'm using my G5 right now. It's been a really good phone. I do have it in a flip case and have a glass screen protector fitted which obviously makes it much chunkier, but good for work.
I always buy my phones outright and then have a sim only contract with O2. I just googled where were selling the phone cheapest. My advice would be not to pay for the phone with a bigger storage, it's cheaper to just buy an SD card and bang it in.

Wayners

I'd smoke 1gig in 10 days easy. I'm currently on sim only with 4gig a month sim only and always buy my phones outright when needed. Current phone is coming up 3 years old at cost me £121.. Honor 8x £179 is a brilliant phone for the money and worth twice that price

John j

Mono Don
I'm using my G5 right now. It's been a really good phone. I do have it in a flip case and have a glass screen protector fitted which obviously makes it much chunkier, but good for work.
I always buy my phones outright and then have a sim only contract with O2. I just googled where were selling the phone cheapest. My advice would be not to pay for the phone with a bigger storage, it's cheaper to just buy an SD card and bang it in.
I deleted 600 photos of a sd card few weeks back . Devastated

jamesthefirst

Private Member
My Iphone tells me each week how much time spent looking at it.... frightening really as it breaks it down to each area etc! I need to stay off my phone so I’ve come up with a cunning plan, I go on my ipad now! :)