Mixing paddle

markla

I just replaced my mixing paddle with a new refina one with a positive action,
Looking through the catalog there is a paddle with a reverse action.
What type of paddle do you use and is there a preference.
your input much appreciated cheers.

Mines negative mate, collomix comes with a standard 160 positive paddle which pulls the materials up when mixing but the negative pushes it down
Tbf it’s good to have both

Coming from a old northern monkey giving it the big one on a forum , lol go put your feet up and read the daily telegraph or what ever u dribbling old c**ts do, u fuckingg pussy hole
Bet you wish you knew what a pussy was fat boy...only thing uve shagged is your hand

Ok thanks for the input maybe i need to go buy a negative paddle and do some thorough testing,
when you look at the chart on refina website the negative paddle is all singing and dancing i just hate spending unnecessarily i,ve hinted to my daughter to buy me a new 14x14 magnesium hawk for crimbo.
@Vincey i use a collomix had it for years was a good buy regularly serviced 2 speed knocks up everything.

Last edited:
U need a reverse action

@Gibbo gave me link for one a while back, best thing I bought for a good while. Can you remember what it was @Gibbo ?

I bought a paddle once with more downforce than Lewis Hamiltons car - I'm guessing this was a negative jobbie?