mixing paddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay73

hey all,some advice on buying a paddle.im using the evolution twister but the paddle is a pile of crap,need to buy 1 tommorrow ,the ones im looking at are the ones in screwfix,theres three in there thats m14 thread, they are the makita's, but which is best.thanks ??? ??? ???

Get a Refina paddle. Can't remember the code for it though. About £30 + Postage.

phone lord and downing was there the other week he had some big ones for 17 quid

refina will cost u an arm and a leg for postage too..charged me 8 quid for a sponge float p & p.....mmnnnn rip off minimum order

i use them big ones grand on my paddle there ideal for mixing renders but a bit too big for mixing skimming, ive also got a makita paddle mixer that i use for plastering and thats pretty good

i use an 8 inch paddle great for mixing up a bag of skim or more, but mixing up anything less it seems to flick it out of the bucket. probably get a smaller one next time.

TrowelADDICT said:
i use an 8 inch paddle great for mixing up a bag of skim or more, but mixing up anything less it seems to flick it out of the bucket. probably get a smaller one next time.

Mix up in a smaller bucket so that the drill head is covered

Status
Not open for further replies.