Mixing Mono with a tub mixer

Members online

CeeVee

Is a tub mixer suitable for mono?
I use an EZE which suits me just fine, but I was thinking to get more mixed rather than the paddle mixer or a continuous mixer...maybe a tub?

Is a tub mixer suitable for mono?
I use an EZE which suits me just fine, but I was thinking to get more mixed rather than the paddle mixer or a continuous mixer...maybe a tub?

If u are getting more mono jobs mate just sell the eze and get a machine that can mix and pump.

Are they not more hassle than they're worth?
Even the experienced renderers on here post about the machines f.cking up...

I have a Mtec d10 for sale mate I haven't used it it needs a new water pump I paid £800 for it, just sat in my lock up. It's meant to be the b*ll***s google it

Are they not more hassle than they're worth?
Even the experienced renderers on here post about the machines f.cking up...

No they are worth it big time. U only here on the forum when things go wrong. The machines are piss easy to use after using them for a few days. U are more likely to have problems mixing and pouring as the mix will be different. With a machine that can mix. All u have to do is full water but connect a pump to it and the machine. Set the water at what u want it at. That's it off u go.

Most times a machine is fine, everything runs well, you learn to iron issues out through use.it's just the odd rare day when it goes tits up and then that's when your back up support comes from who sold it to you comes in. We don't have many issues with ours, so it's comes to the stage where I break it on purpose just to hear the soft welsh tones of @PFTwales .

Do you miss diesels owls? We went from a world of pain with electric to diesels that so far hasn't missed a beat but struggle on domestic jobs I'd love to have something like a ritmo l to use

Do you miss diesels owls? We went from a world of pain with electric to diesels that so far hasn't missed a beat but struggle on domestic jobs I'd love to have something like a ritmo l to use
I still have one that we use regularly as well as the ritmo. I'm from a diesel background so the electrics took a while to get the jist, but on a site with plenty of access(and space to wash down) the diesels eat areas up.