Mixing drills?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id save your money + buy a refina or another quality one. Me mates got a had a belle one aswell, thgt it was fine until it blew up mixing 3 bags of ocr, hes got a refina now + loves it.

Id save your money + buy a refina or another quality one. Me mates got a had a belle one aswell, thgt it was fine until it blew up mixing 3 bags of ocr, hes got a refina now + loves it.
Totally agree..i use collomix .. don't seem to be many spreads use them so much nowadays since other makes came out..i not used the others but all spreads I know have always used collomix

Had a belle for near 8 years now?.brushes replaced twice..its mixed everything, addy,pre bagged render,grano,s&c.
my old boss even said he used it on his boat when the outboard motor packed in:whistle:

Had a belle for near 8 years now?.brushes replaced twice..its mixed everything, addy,pre bagged render,grano,s&c.
my old boss even said he used it on his boat when the outboard motor packed in:whistle:
I didnt like it at all, each to their own though if you find it ok.

I didnt like it at all, each to their own though if you find it ok.
Wasn't a dig Garath, its just a paddle.
ive used for years.one day it will die tho.

ive got another wee ryobi paddle too ...cant deal wiv the big stuff,but still a reliable fooker (y)

I made that bit up about my old boss's boat:(

i have got a eibenstock had it a few years i think it is 1800w and i dont like it not sure if its got the wrong paddle on it but it seems to knock the stuff up hot all the time,never use it much got two collomix which i think are great

Wtf is that hahahah
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(15).jpg

Neg or negative paddle pushes gear down.positive paddle pulls it up which is ok if u mix up 2 or more bags in a tub

its great for hardwall and bigger stuff ,so you are most probably right . still got to many wisks as it is so will put it on ebay

Anyone who thinks evolution drill is a great drill, IMO they don't know what their talking about. Just recently bought one and its s**t! Nothing like the last drill we had. Don't know the name of it but by fcuk thon thing could mix! The evolution doesn't even cone close to it .

shite.............................av just been fund oot.........................i actually divvent naa what am on aboot.................i knew that bloody evolution drill was my achilies heel..............................:llorando:

Anyone who thinks evolution drill is a great drill, IMO they don't know what their talking about. Just recently bought one and its s**t! Nothing like the last drill we had. Don't know the name of it but by fcuk thon thing could mix! The evolution doesn't even cone close to it .

What you been smoking

The evolution is a good mixer!

I've had a evolution with a bigger paddle there spot on for mixing skim, I have a Alfa Eibenstock 1800 this is a beast, this will mix anything and will last a long time. But just for mixing skimming nothing wrong with the evolution (2 bag batches)

My first every £65 mixer lasted me right through till about 2 years ago.... was a good little mixer that... I have a makita 1800w thing now which way way way too powerful for my bi monthly 4m2

Festool is brilliant, comes with free tool insurance and lifelong warranty. I got this one about 4-5 months now, wouldn't be without it. It's only1600w slightly less power than the megamixer, but copes alright so far.
Metabo does a nice one too, and the pricetag ain't too bad on it, have a look on ffx.

Didnt think they did these any more, where did you get yours from?

The op should just get some new brushes in his Bosch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.