Mixing drills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPlas91

I'm looking buy a new drill any suggestions? I'm sure there's a thread like already but I'm a lazy c**t ☺

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Lol I've been on here for months just don't post much.. I've got a old bosch drill but the brushes are on there way out

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just bought one of the eibenstock mixers after the gadgey at Jewsons ran over my old one with his forklift
got shafted abit on the price but i needed it fast

Just bought one of the eibenstock mixers after the gadgey at Jewsons ran over my old one with his forklift

I really want to buy one but don't want to stump the money up [emoji28][emoji28]

awesome mixer.............i didnt really wanna spend £300 + but hopefully i wont have to buy another mixer for a long time. them evolutions are decent for the money though

awesome mixer.............i didnt really wanna spend £300 + but hopefully i wont have to buy another mixer for a long time. them evolutions are decent for the money though

Yeah there good defo got the power..... So what's the eibenstock like to use?

I just got a mega mixer like mate well eibenstocks version 160 and not been used much really . 1800w one , happy days lol

I wouldn't see point of it having an expensive whisk if you not doing massive hits. If you only do a couple of bags a time evolution mixers are good, you can get it in any screwfix, I just retired mine after serving me a good few years, still keeping it as a backup.

The lad thought it was one speed and the switch put it in reverse , should have seen his face when i moved the switch haha was gutted he was selling it the tit

I wouldn't see point of it having an expensive whisk if you not doing massive hits. If you only do a couple of bags a time evolution mixers are good, you can get it in any screwfix, I just retired mine after serving me a good few years, still keeping it as a backup.

I get maximum 2 bag mix on and it's fine! The refina and eibenstock are just nicer to look at

I get maximum 2 bag mix on and it's fine! The refina and eibenstock are just nicer to look at
I agree on the looks, they obviously better made as well, and eibenstock makes refina so it's the same apparently.
But there's loads out there, Bosch, Makita, metabo, dewalt, Milwaukee, festool, depending on your budget

The festool stuff is good and looks alright... Someone gave me a festool circular saw and he had it 6 years as it's still going strong

The festool stuff is good and looks alright... Someone gave me a festool circular saw and he had it 6 years as it's still going strong
Festool is brilliant, comes with free tool insurance and lifelong warranty. I got this one about 4-5 months now, wouldn't be without it. It's only1600w slightly less power than the megamixer, but copes alright so far.
Metabo does a nice one too, and the pricetag ain't too bad on it, have a look on ffx.

Attachments

• 1446583481907.jpg
    1446583481907.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 329
Festool is good when i did corian and hanex my routers hoover and saw were festool 6 years and were still bang on

Rafina mega mixer best drill I've ever had but had a Bosch drill for 8 years that never let me down until it's last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.