Mixing drill

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a belle plaster mixer on eBay 2hours to go ,£75 ATM,might be worth a look for someone even as a spare,

Got a 160 pozzi with it, reckon I should get a negative one? Don't reckon I need a 180 lol

was told i had to spend some money on tools this week so guess what i just bought as well :RpS_thumbup:
Have you read the book cos it says in there not to use a paddle with a dia larger than 160mm !would imagine larger paddle might over work the motor ?

was told i had to spend some money on tools this week so guess what i just bought as well :RpS_thumbup:
Have you read the book cos it says in there not to use a paddle with a dia larger than 160mm !would imagine larger paddle might over work the motor ?

All I seem to do lately is spend money on tools..

havent read the book no probably never would have so thanks for that :RpS_thumbup:
@jrplastering have you got the alfra one or refina?

havent even used mine yet! Walked in to a job after booking it in 3 weeks ago to a stud wall need taking down, 2 sockets running in, wallpaper still on the walls and ceiling (wood chip!!!) the lot!! That's even before I start sound proofing and skimming 3 rooms! Had to push other jobs back and work the weekend to do the fckin thing!!!

dont tell @finefinishwales ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
All I seem to do lately is spend money on tools..

havent read the book no probably never would have so thanks for that :RpS_thumbup:
@jrplastering have you got the alfra one or refina?

havent even used mine yet! Walked in to a job after booking it in 3 weeks ago to a stud wall need taking down, 2 sockets running in, wallpaper still on the walls and ceiling (wood chip!!!) the lot!! That's even before I start sound proofing and skimming 3 rooms! Had to push other jobs back and work the weekend to do the fckin thing!!!

dont tell @finefinishwales ;)
When i drop that much on a tools i always check the books cos it's a lot to drop kick for the sake of a couple of mins reading :RpS_thumbup:

we are using a belle mixer now and it does the job well. we do have a refina 1800v and a top of the range bosch both laying dead in the lockup

we are using a belle mixer now and it does the job well. we do have a refina 1800v and a top of the range bosch both laying dead in the lockup
I got two Bosch ones serviced recently, working great now, top drill in my opinion.

@SpankySouthport i have neither mate i have the eibenstock one which is exactly the same at the refina one but i bought it off them before refina got there little mits on it and stuck there name all over it:RpS_wink:, the refina ones are just bought off eibenstock and put a few refina stickers on it and sell it on for copius amounts of money

Last edited by a moderator:
@SpankySouthport i have neither mate i have the eibenstock one which is exactly the same at the refina one but i bought it off them before refina got there little mits on it and stuck there name all over it:RpS_wink:, the refina ones are just bought off eibenstock and put a few refina stickers on it and sell it on for copius amounts of money

Yeah the alfra came stickered up with eibenstoke also but has different handles than refina..

2Q==
this is the one I got mate but ive got different paddle on mine

Whisk isn't properly straight, should I send it back or they all not quite straight?

fack the whisk off boy youll wanna get a new one anyway dnt ya? a negative one, or do what andy did and ring to complain saying its not fit for purpose as its positive and bent, i think he got a new negative one out of them

fack the whisk off boy youll wanna get a new one anyway dnt ya? a negative one, or do what andy did and ring to complain saying its not fit for purpose as its positive and bent, i think he got a new negative one out of them

Haha sounds like a plan! Worried that its the m14 shaft rather than the whisk what do you reckon? Will ring the fella I got it off and tell him to sort this **** out! Lol

spin the whisk in your hand out of the machine obviously youll soon be able to tell if its bent. it might just be off balance, just get rid and get a neg paddle FFS haha you dnt want a positive one anyway

Anyone got the eibenstock erz21 twin paddle, I bought one the other day after my mm30 got stolen but can't get on with it (plasters the ceilings for me) gna try it with a paddle out

Anyone got the eibenstock erz21 twin paddle, I bought one the other day after my mm30 got stolen but can't get on with it (plasters the ceilings for me) gna try it with a paddle out
I was going to get this but because I hadn't heard anything about it was a bit wary so got a mm30 instead.

Better choice for skimming, not too terrible with one paddle out, not as good mm30 and it doesn't stand up but should be good for drywall adhesive n that I hope. Looks mean at least haha

They had tgese in are local store earlier this year. Next to the check out they had a returns pile with a few of these on it.
So I wouldent bother

Yeah, I took my first one back thinking there was a fault. The first three speeds do nothing. The whisk doesn't even turn. It won't even mix air on anything up to speed 4! After that, though, it's spot on. 3 year guarantee for £40...Easier returns than a cheap one off eBay.

They last about a year just bring it back and get your money back and buy another, £40 a year for a mixer cant go wrong, bit noisy but do he job

When my refina one died I bought the draper 1400 w mixer had it a year now been great sounds like a jet 180 I paid but you can get them for 120 ish now I would by another

Status
Not open for further replies.