mixing drill

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello lads hope you are all well and keeping busy.
our main drill packed in a couple of days ago half way through a job so shot out and got a cheap whisk and threw it in a cheap old 240 drill i had. after a couple of days using it the labs been knocking up hipo buckets of finish in less than a minute, obviosly this aint going to last or even look at a bucket of dry wall or bagged render.
anybody recconmend a decent drill strong enough for heavy stuff but fast for finish. thanks lads

Our MM30 Megamixer comes with £100 free of charge tools at the moment. Its £379+VAT. This is the most powerful mixer we do and last years.

The free tools can are VAT free and can be used on a wide range of hand tools, buckets etc.

If this is something you'd be interested in, or would like more information then please call us on 01202 632270

Cheers

I've always used the 1600 watt belle mixers, can't fault them mate. A guy near me sells re conditioned ones straight from belle usually around the 60 to 70 quid mark. You can buy a fair few of them to one mega mixer. Mine knocks 3 bags of dry wall up with no mither. Use it for small S and C mixes aswell.

I've always used the 1600 watt belle mixers, can't fault them mate. A guy near me sells re conditioned ones straight from belle usually around the 60 to 70 quid mark. You can buy a fair few of them to one mega mixer. Mine knocks 3 bags of dry wall up with no mither. Use it for small S and C mixes aswell.

You can buy under 2 of them for one megamixer if you go by new price.

Just for a balanced view, I have had my Refina megamixer for over 8 years, no service so far, never missed a beat, no strange noises from it yet and I suspect it will last another 8 years easily. They are bullet proof.

If a mixer let us down for one day it would cost us £300. Get a good one that wont let you down, it's worth the extra money.

@refina, does that review entitle me to a tool voucher too?

a plasterer i know offerd me a eibenstock mixer the other day for 25 nicker:RpS_thumbsup:

where are you at marra??

I have the same mixer mate, can't fault it either, flys thru dri wall, s&c, 6 years old an never been serviced:RpS_blushing:

Def agree - Refina megamixer are superb with the eibenstock motors!!
had mine for 6 years now - never had a problem and if you did they offer a 24 hour collection repair service(for a cost)I think.
Mine is great for finish and dri - wall - Hard wall - bonding - Tile adhesive - grout and even sand and cement!!!
Huge array of paddles to choose from.
Go on - you won't regret it.
Oh and think hard about the two speed ones. Mines a single speed with soft start and I love it but I did use someone else's that was two speed and found it very cumbersome. ((finish)Slow speed to start mixing or it splashes everywhere, once started and a bit thicker stop and change to top speed. Woe betide you if you forget to drop it into slow before the next mix!!! LOL)

it would baz up straight away if the speeds on the trigger and you diddnt know, my eibenstock (exactly the same as refina just cheaper) is 2 speed soft start vairable speed on the trig aswell and its mustard mate

i had a belle for 4 years then bushes kept F*****g up(was good until then) have had mega mixer ever since its bang on

you dont change gears like a car when mixing...... the low gear is for heavy material the faster gear is for finish etc

diddnt take it mate ive got about 4 mixers at the mo and hes moved away so id have to drive down and get it

Shi7 mate,for 25 quid I would have got it couriered over.you would sell it for 3-4 times the price easy or saved it for whenever it's needed.:RpS_drool:
Actuall mate pm me with details,I'm dribbling at the prospect.

haha he wnt have it now it was a week or 2 ago so i would have thought hed got rid of it by now

Got a 2 Makita mixers (spare one in case other has to be serviced). Can't fault them, variable speed etc. only thing is the paddle is crap so had a bolt welded onto a better one. Had them several years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.