Mixing drill

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Any mixers you could rec at aboout £50 to £100 mark please. I know about mega mixers etc but looking for mixers for lads just starting out and they need to get earning before they spend anymore. Thanks

Look on Refina site under SPECIAL OFFERS. There is a green one about £100 + vat. Eibenstock 1000w You wont get better for your money.

Best to start of with a podger mate honestly.They do a good job for a tenner theyl last ages.Cheap drills are a waste of time,at least buy a good drill second hand but not a cheap s**t drill works out more expensive long term.Once you earnt a few quid and able to buy a decnt drill keep the podger as your back up.

sparky ones pretty good mate.. bit more money at around 130 quid but it easy does the job, knocks up dabbing no worries...
theres 2, the 1010w and i think its a 1200w the 1200w is a 2 speed gearbox... paddles average so I put a cullomix reverse jobby on mine... takes all the hammer you want...

the evolution twister is shite mate....
lasts about 3 months...

screwfix...

You rate the sparky ones chris ?you got one ? An electrician freind of mine as a bit of sparky kit and says it does the job more than well.
But they look so flimsey that what puts me off them.

I couldn't even think about clicking on that link. Why would you be looking at that Spunky?

Status
Not open for further replies.