Mixing Drill wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavindublin

Looking to replace a stolen mixing drill for mixing skimcoat. Any recommendations or anyone looking to sell a decent 2nd hand one?. Havent found much online, anyone use a vitrex 1400w 110v?

well im in maynooth in kildare atm. That brand not over priced?. the 1100w is double the price of a 1400w vitrex? i know fook all about them though

Looking to replace a stolen mixing drill for mixing skimcoat. Any recommendations or anyone looking to sell a decent 2nd hand one?. Havent found much online, anyone use a vitrex 1400w 110v?
I've used that and their twin paddle version. Twin paddles no good in my opinion but the single is good enough. You used to be able to get them for under £100 online. It depends how many bags your knocking up at a time. If you work alone it's fine for 2 bags but I wouldn't recommend it for anymore.
Refina or Eibenstock 1800w is the one to get as it will knock up most stuff and they're long lasting. If your looking 2nd hand then a Bosch 1100 is quality. They are bomb proof with amazing torque. Finding one may be difficult though.

I've used that and their twin paddle version. Twin paddles no good in my opinion but the single is good enough. You used to be able to get them for under £100 online. It depends how many bags your knocking up at a time. If you work alone it's fine for 2 bags but I wouldn't recommend it for anymore.
Refina or Eibenstock 1800w is the one to get as it will knock up most stuff and they're long lasting. If your looking 2nd hand then a Bosch 1100 is quality. They are bomb proof with amazing torque. Finding one may be difficult though.

Managed to order one from a company in Sligo for 120e. Ill order a better one when thats knackered. The prices range hugely with different companies. Amazon and Ebay have alot that were 240v UK based companies too, cant get my head around that. cheers

If you're stuck till you get you're new one I've a spare you can borrow. I'm about half hour from Maynooth near Enfield.(but I'm 100% Kildare).

Thanks for that nicm, ive another small drill i can use tomorrow, just a few bits to do, appreciate the offer!.(y)

Thanks for that nicm, ive another small drill i can use tomorrow, just a few bits to do, appreciate the offer!.(y)
No problem.I know what it's like to have tools stolen.Had a load of gear robbed just after last Christmas.Sickening.

There is a Bosch on eBay for 60 odd quid buy it now,second hand of course.

Could you post a link??

I can't find anything like this when I search e bay, ever, I try to change search to 'all' & UK & Ire but the results never differ, is it the apps fault???

Found it.
A feckin steal is what that is.
I've no call for it but in two minds whether to just get it for a rainy day...

Found it.
A feckin steal is what that is.
I've no call for it but in two minds whether to just get it for a rainy day...
I saw it a couple of months ago for about a 1er just browsing yesterday and saw it again at a discounted rate,as you say it's a steal.

not looking for some other tools are you.

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/starter-u...9a4310&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=10&sd=161812838115

Status
Not open for further replies.