mix m8

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
has anyone actually used one of these? seems to get slagged off quite a bit but i cant recall anyone saying they had one. maybe theyre okay. it says they reduce mixing time by 80%. i might give one a try. hate cleaning the paddle. just leave it most times and knock it off with a chipping hammer.

jamesthefirst

Private Member
Fella on the left wore out his gager scraping that much! :nocausagracia:
No need to lift the drill up and down either the paddle would have done the work!

cooptaza

Of the labourer took that long to mix a bucket you would have given the mix-m8 to take home to his wife and told not to come back

GrantyBoy

What a load of shite. "Join the revolution" possibly the cringiest, most overblown slogan I've ever seen.

A.plasterer

Private Member
has anyone actually used one of these? seems to get slagged off quite a bit but i cant recall anyone saying they had one. maybe theyre okay. it says they reduce mixing time by 80%. i might give one a try. hate cleaning the paddle. just leave it most times and knock it off with a chipping hammer.

Always spin me whisk out in the slop bucket only the stem occasionally needs knocking feck outta (y)

I got sen one... good for like bonding and dry wall adhesive as it takes very little cleaning afterwards... gave mine away to tiler who lives it...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

CTPlastering

I got sen one... good for like bonding and dry wall adhesive as it takes very little cleaning afterwards... gave mine away to tiler who lives it...

My dad loves his, only good to mix upto a bag and got to be a faster drill . Dot and dab is to stiff with his and doesnt spread the wings aswell . It looks a smaller version though ?

pmplaster

I've got the newer version that they brought out - small patches etc it's fine

flynnyman

From what I see they seem to be doing ok after all the negative feedback, they plowed on. Wether it would make you a millionaire I'm not sure and who is buying them I'm not sure but they seem to have a good online presents just proves the point bullshit baffles brains :) the advocate to anything s**t and free will be along soon ;)

flynnyman

So what's the benefit over the metal one? I can see the benefits of the metal one coz I have one and have had it a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.