Mix m8

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

leebo02

just seen one of these mix m8 for the 1st time, anyone tried one,, are they any good or a load c---

just seen one of these mix m8 for the 1st time, anyone tried one,, are they any good or a load c---

Danny's reviewed it, mate. Think it's in the Plastering News or somewhere ......

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

If it was cheaper I'd have tried it, but think it was about forty quid for the m8 one ....you can get a tidy little mixer in aldi for that...

Inventing something that doesn't need inventing lol.
Again another useless plastic plastering tool for the Plasterers
Room 101 :rolleyes)

Dont play Coy Steven, i know you didint make that call to cancel your account...................they is playing you for a fool sucka

We got one off a lass for nowt (can't remember her name but one of her family(in law?) makes em. Sprays crap all over the place if you're not careful. Been sat in our van for months now..

We got one off a lass for nowt (can't remember her name but one of her family(in law?) makes em. Sprays crap all over the place if you're not careful. Been sat in our van for months now..

Same here

No wonder we havent heard from your for ages if you just been sat in the van............................:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.