mix it up .

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

charente

hey guys,whats the best type of paddle for mixing multi,also whats the ideal time on mixing,and speed,will it send it off quicker:confused:

get a negative paddle, mix it till there is no lumps and dont mix it for more than 10 minutes...............:RpS_thumbup:

Mixing time will depend on the mixer. Faster mixer mixes faster. Just go till it looks and fell right and has no lumps in it.
I grew up with Carlite finish and Board Finish. Multi is still that new fangled stuff for me. I prefer board finishfor most jobs i if they aren't too big. I think its easier to get a good finish on and spreads better .
If you have a small job on give it a try. Just make sure your pva isnt too wet.

Now BG have a voice on the forum could you please confirm whether or not you change the mix in summer/winter?

Now BG have a voice on the forum could you please confirm whether or not you change the mix in summer/winter?

i put this one to the local rep and he said they didnt change the mix.................:RpS_unsure:

interesting to hear what BG have to say on this matter.i always find difference round about this time of year and again about oct / nov

Get yourself a MR3R paddle. It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes at 600 rpm. Board finish is really nice to use because it has smaller grit pieces than multi finish :)

Get yourself a MR3R paddle. It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes at 600 rpm. Board finish is really nice to use because it has smaller grit pieces than multi finish :)
And it sets half an hour faster in my opinion also less given to tiger stripes in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.