Missus birthday coming up

Andy g

Any one on a good fish and chips want proper fish and chips cook in lard not f**k**g shifty old .I going to treat her

paulf

O

Got to been the bees neae

Want a proper English man serving us fish chip and mul musiy peas but has to be cook in lard
All the best chippies up here are owned by Italian families. Beef dripping before lard 100%.

Andy g

All the best chippies up here are owned by Italian families. Beef dripping before lard 100%.
No oil , it all oil were I live chip man say I can run van on it dirty c**ts not english

carys

How long you been plastering
Worked in a fish chip shop for five years whit a nother lad on here and plastering 20 years funnly he's my labourer on big jobs

Topspread16

Just finger her with your dick, she’ll be happy with that.

Gibbo

Cod eats its own s**t f**k that haddocks better

Love CBD

paulf

I know its not a thing down south but a king rib supper before a fish supper all day long.

Andy just let her boot u in the head as hard as she can. I guarantee it will be the best thing you ever got her

paulf

Andy just let her boot u in the head as hard as she can. I guarantee it will be the best thing you ever got her
Then Andy should consent to a divorce, it'll be the happiest day of the poor cows life.