Missing Labourer, named John, F**ked off in 2004 leaving me in the s**t

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
**please help**

It was a particularly warm Autumn if I remember correctly. The project, a huge period barn conversion in the Peak District.
Coming to the end of the contract, I felt quietly confident of a "proper result" ensuing.
Throughout our journey John had been a treasure, I had regularly rescued him from infinite car breakdowns, drunken behaviour, and general don't give a s**t attitude.
Now I saw this as a challenge not a problem.
Ok, three weeks left. A massive vaulted ceiling all rolled into the walls to complete and job done. Plenty of organic curves (think Robert Bruno ).
The area was prepped on Saturday ready for Monday and John had a very positive attitude going on; it was somewhat dis-concerting but I figured his six pack was lined up with his mental awaiting his return.
The usual payday ceremony occurred, but this pay day was special for John, it was the accumulation of 4 months Saturdays which he asked to be held back plus the weeks pay.
Pleasant John stepped out of the van with a somewhat larger than normal pay packet (and smile), he had worked it so its due and wasn't resented.

Monday arrives with a sunshine smile and I leave for the barn with a skip and jump.
However this skip and jump soon vanished as pleasant John had skipped the country and left me in the proverbials.

So if anybody comes across pleasant John; I think you will find him in a Spanish prison in Malaga for attempted drug importation, would you give him a good kick in the b*****ks for me; although I figure a kick there is the least of his worries with his new found buddies.[h=1][/h]

oooo i think fatarm will like all this and so eloquently put, if you need a bouncer see bubbles :RpS_crying: how was the clay question answers :RpS_thumbup:

ah, I wondered when the bitchiness would begin to surface:RpS_lol:
Perhaps it would be better to "revert" (verb) - to return to a more primitive, earlier, or simpler condition for some members.
I would always judge a person by their questions rather than their answers boys, Voltaire said something similar.

But thinking about it may be I did bore him to death, who knows.

@CPM, yes mate thanks for answers.

bubblebobble it was a funny reply though you must admit :RpS_lol:

your post was a bit long winded :RpS_wink:

Hey, it was a cracking reply, made me laugh for sure.

Could've been a bit long winded I admit, sooooo, now I've admitted the long windedness any thoughts on that Handboard of yours?

nope lol

ive been looking to see if i can find your name sake to download for the laptop but i cant find one :RpS_thumbdn:

which do i download there are loads of binairies and loads of source codes

bit scary looking at all that lot

come on man, stop winding me up.:RpS_lol:
I sent you a download link via email, click it and follow my instructions.
I did all the hard work for you.
Didnt post the link up here as the server will get hammered.

Rock on !

this is what happened when i clicked the link

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404

www.tfgf.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 21:24:33 2012
Apache/2.2.11

:RpS_confused:

Last edited:
ffs sake BB hes only a plasterer all this tecno stuff scares the sh9t out of mr nps one step at a time my friend:rolleyes)
correct! when i want to post a youtube video i have to post the link cos i dont know how to post the vid direct to the wall

Click share under the youtube video.

A direct link will appear highlighted in blue, press ctrl + c to copy the address.

Click "insert video" above where you type on this forum. Then ctrl + v to paste the address into the box.

Post reply and the video should be embedded. :RpS_thumbup:

whats crack like?? i noticed your star earlier but didnt ask cos i keep asking those that have them and they dont know what they are for lol not only that ive asked you tonnes of Qs lately lol

you cant get to technical with nps hes still learning to spell his name.
I....A.....N now you do it pal hahaha:RpS_thumbsup:

C.......... U........ R............. R.......... U........... N............ T :RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.