Minimum wage increase

Members online

No members online now.

gps

so it went up yesterday to £7.50 an hour for the 21+

Does seem a bit low, now I don't know if that's because I'm used to earning more and wouldn't even consider working for that amount.

£10 an hour seems a bit more sensible and respectable to me.

Watched this lastnight as long as there are owners you will always be in an illusion of freedoms that don't really exist .

25plus mate. 21-24 is up to 7.05 so u believe. Example what 22year old worker in, say for example, a shop is doing what a 25yo isn't doing o and getting 45p an hour less. It's f**k*d up. And it does seem a bit low, but can't really give ppl with no qualifications 10r an hour.ost trades are 12-15 here I think.

Media circus and politics and news hysteria is all in place to keep you busy thinking on everything bar how badly your being fukked over and truly by who other than your self.

so it went up yesterday to £7.50 an hour for the 21+

Does seem a bit low, now I don't know if that's because I'm used to earning more and wouldn't even consider working for that amount.

£10 an hour seems a bit more sensible and respectable to me.

the average rent where i am is £650 a week.

25plus mate. 21-24 is up to 7.05 so u believe. Example what 22year old worker in, say for example, a shop is doing what a 25yo isn't doing o and getting 45p an hour less. It's f**k*d up. And it does seem a bit low, but can't really give ppl with no qualifications 10r an hour.ost trades are 12-15 here I think.
Try paying a solicitor or doctor that !!
Trouble is prices and value have been set in the minds of what's acceptable and for whom and yes we have accepted that as being so and the norm.

Trouble is prices and value have been set in the minds of what's acceptable and for whom and yes we have accepted that as being so and the norm.

A doctor or solicitor though has gone through extensive training/education, not just left school with zero ambition

Where are you ? A 3 bed around letchworth is around £900

lytham st.annes mate.
go into blackpool a mile up the road its propably £300 !!
my older brother is in flitwick....near you his small 3 bed is £950.

You'd pay that a minute for Doctor etc lol

IMG_6278.JPG