Mike @ Nelas perfect creation

Burt Reynolds

So today I had a change of plans, skimmed two smaller jobs. The first set had an opening to an existing room which had corners (YES!) they didn't have a f**k**g clue what was coming.. Mike @ Nelas ultimate creation attacked the hell of them two very small corners..

Very impressed, very accurate and very Mike @ Nela

It feels lovely, the cork resonates through your body and you go "oh!" "oh yes!" every time...
(the customers love the sounds)

In all seriousness it is very good, wasn't 100% sure about the steel knuckle that attaches to the wings... usually I like the two plates and rivets like the Ragnis or the Ox but this one felt perfect, I honestly don't think I'll use my other one now..

I salute you the ever so silent Mike @ Nela,

Thanks to my idol @lurpak

Thanks to my other crush @ChrispyUK
Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 182
So today I had a change of plans, skimmed two smaller jobs. The first set had an opening to an existing room which had corners (YES!) they didn't have a f**k**g clue what was coming.. Mike @ Nelas ultimate creation attacked the hell of them two very small corners..

Very impressed, very accurate and very Mike @ Nela

It feels lovely, the cork resonates through your body and you go "oh!" "oh yes!" every time...
(the customers love the sounds)

In all seriousness it is very good, wasn't 100% sure about the steel knuckle that attaches to the wings... usually I like the two plates and rivets like the Ragnis or the Ox but this one felt perfect, I honestly don't think I'll use my other one now..

I salute you the ever so silent Mike @ Nela,

Thanks to my idol @lurpak

Thanks to my other crush @ChrispyUK
Xxx

Crush!! :chica:

So what’s the score with these I known two plasterers that have them one said they are brilliant the other said they are shite