Mike, Ex Keel supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntvmike

Hi yawl, just a quick post for all the plasterers in the Manchester areas and surrounding areas. The Keel supply depot in Trafford park is no longer Keel, its now Buildbase. We will still be stocking all dryline and powder and a new larger trade counter will be open very soon.The old trade counter is still open so no worries there and all your accounts are still open with us.......Call me Mike the plaster supplies pimp if you like!!!:RpS_lol:

Ive heard Leyland KS shut down is that right mate,

Yep, unfortunately Keel Leyland shut down last year. This is why we put a proposal to operate as Buildbase, Trafford park rather than Keel supply, which was accepted so were now the first Buildbase dryline center but we will also be doing the usual building products.

Yep, we will be the main agents for K-rend which is good and we will also be carrying stocks of webber, all the usual powders and Mastercrete cement plus O.P cement. Just to let you know, the trade counter is still open so if you had an account with us as Keel, your account will be open with us as buildbase.We will be carrying Knauf and B.G boards in smaller amounts but will be more on the Lafarge side for boards. What we dont have, we can get

Yep, we will be the main agents for K-rend which is good and we will also be carrying stocks of webber, all the usual powders and Mastercrete cement plus O.P cement. Just to let you know, the trade counter is still open so if you had an account with us as Keel, your account will be open with us as buildbase.We will be carrying Knauf and B.G boards in smaller amounts but will be more on the Lafarge side for boards. What we dont have, we can get

So basically if your a plasterer everything is the same as before

Yep, same as but with K-rend it may work out cheaper with us. If you need any qoutes, best thing is to contact the depot and let us give you a price. Just had a delivery of K-rend so plenty in stock..

Dont know if any of you are bikers but theres a ride out from the Griffin hotel, Newton Le Willows this saturday morning (Near the Keel Newton Depot), In aid of 'Help for Heroes).

Keel rules

Keelsupply Newton was and always will be the Daddy!! 16 wagons and still has the personal touch. i own a company that does 40-60k a month with them and they beat anyone on service and price. i buy all my weber and K-rend off them as they stock 400 bags on shop floor so never have to wait. long live Keel and the sales lads are so helpful.

Keelsupply Newton was and always will be the Daddy!! 16 wagons and still has the personal touch. i own a company that does 40-60k a month with them and they beat anyone on service and price. i buy all my weber and K-rend off them as they stock 400 bags on shop floor so never have to wait. long live Keel and the sales lads are so helpful.

You would say that, you work for Keel :) Jammy = Dodgers = R????S

Status
Not open for further replies.