Might save a few quid if you're QUICK

MakeItSmooth

Just noticed eBay are offering me 20% off today (up to a maximum of £75 off), from certain retailers on their site. I don't know if this offer is for most people or just that I've been randomly selected on this occasion, but if any of you are looking to save a few tenners on a new collated gun, cordless mixer, or whatever, it could pay you to check if you have the offer, too.

I can see at least one retailer relevant to powertools (loads of DeWalt, etc.), but I'm wary of posting the retailer name on TPF, for fear of being accused of promoting them.

Just check your eBay summary page after you've signed-in, look for a small banner near the top of the page looking like this:

ebay o.jpg

If you are included in the offer, then just click on the blue 'conditions apply' and you'll see a list of participating retailers.

Just noticed eBay are offering me 20% off today (up to a maximum of £75 off), from certain retailers on their site. I don't know if this offer is for most people or just that I've been randomly selected on this occasion, but if any of you are looking to save a few tenners on a new collated gun, cordless mixer, or whatever, it could pay you to check if you have the offer, too.

I can see at least one retailer relevant to powertools (loads of DeWalt, etc.), but I'm wary of posting the retailer name on TPF, for fear of being accused of promoting them.

Just check your eBay summary page after you've signed-in, look for a small banner near the top of the page looking like this:

View attachment 68807

If you are included in the offer, then just click on the blue 'conditions apply' and you'll see a list of participating retailers.
Thought everything on ebay was fake