midget s*p*r*lex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine at the tool fair so was probably 10% off but was £28.80p .Add 10% on top is like £31 ish. Lovely trowel to use, Well worth getting one. Been using mine around door frames where arcs are still in place. I bought 2 that day, The other for a plastering mate not on here. He has raved about his ever since i got it for him:RpS_thumbup:

Off to get raped for dinner at Mr D's diner now 5quid milkshakes :RpS_sneaky:
Still aspalls on tap to numb the pain.

5 shiny pound coins for an effing milkshake .Well what the fecks in it mate rohypnol.:RpS_scared::razz: I have not been in there so have no idea if the food is good.By the sounds of the pricing i would imagine burger and chips is 30 sheets each. thank god were plasterers other wise normal folk may need to take a loan out for a dinner with the kids :RpS_w00t:

5 shiny pound coins for an effing milkshake .Well what the fecks in it mate rohypnol.:RpS_scared::razz: I have not been in there so have no idea if the food is good.By the sounds of the pricing i would imagine burger and chips is 30 sheets each. thank god were plasterers other wise normal folk may need to take a loan out for a dinner with the kids :RpS_w00t:

Actually its only 3.00 for a milkshake unless you want a shot of jd in it which I may have for pudding.

Good idea this, midget trowels are usually stiff and horrible to use this rectifies that problem straight away, might have to invest in one:RpS_thumbup:

For being a s*p*r*lex midget i do not think its that bad tbh. Looks like the same work goes into making it .Just a bit less metal

I have a Ragni midget trowel and it's very numb. Will have to have a look at one of these I think..

Break it down over the life span of the trowel.
Its not a lot really.
Mate of mine has just spent 800 on a new chop saw, the blades are 25quid a pop.

Did you see that massive chop saw on that site at the weekend Scottie. Its that big i think it would cut a tree down with it :RpS_laugh:

good shout:RpS_thumbup: get yourself a pavan 816 PIT for your midget flexi. they are superb. 200mm 240mm and 280mm sizes :RpS_thumbup: wish i would have bought them years ago. five quid each as well:RpS_thumbup:

9k=

got them in plastic as well :RpS_thumbup:

Hmmm ok just wondered if anyone did one either offset handle or pivoting so yer knuckles are not f""kin with the other Surface have midget refina just been working in tiny áreas around aircon machines today spitting me dummy out ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.