Microsementalist Masterclass

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottie5

Private Member
After doing a short course the apprentice has become the master.
For a modest fee ( to cover valles plastic trowels, refreshments and therapy),
this knowledge can be yours (and indeed mine maybe :-( ) in just 3 short days to be held in the state of the art training facilities/garage.
mention me when booking for a possible discount on course fees.
Spaces are limited so remember to book early to guarantee disappointment.
(y)

2015-12-03_13.21.55.jpg

I really think Craig would love it if we could all make an appearance to show our support in his latest endeavour.
This time next year...................

O he already is

I really think Craig would love it if we could all make an appearance to show our support in his latest endeavour.
This time next year...................

O he already is

Glad you feel like that im booking you a place on the course for your xmas box from me. :sisi:

Glad you feel like that im booking you a place on the course for your xmas box from me. :sisi:
I think he will love me he loves the banter. I could even ask for some training in that kapow sneak attack shredder fighting thing. I've also heard he has a sideline as a Bengaly waiter so the food could be good.

Saw this and couldn't stop laughing at the bell. He did a one day course and all of a sudden knew everything about microcement.

He rang me nearly a couple if years ago asking g about venetian plaster and ranting down the phone about how you can't learn anything on a short course.

Saw this and couldn't stop laughing at the bell. He did a one day course and all of a sudden knew everything about microcement.

He rang me nearly a couple if years ago asking g about venetian plaster and ranting down the phone about how you can't learn anything on a short course.
Lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting with Bated breath to hear if I've been accepted to join cassies new microsementalkfacebookgroup:loco: I haven't heard back yet which is strange!.
maybe his tinternets been disconnected(y).

I'm still waiting with Bated breath to hear if I've been accepted to join cassies new microsementalkfacebookgroup:loco: I haven't heard back yet which is strange!.
maybe his tinternets been disconnected(y).

Doesnt look that way mate...

12669144_10153696990337819_1272004434_o (1).jpg

its not done too bad after 10 years of not having a clue....
I been banging my mrs for 12 years and not got a clue and still managed a baby.....it is black which i find a bit wierd but the mrs just says they have wierd pigmentation when they're babies.

I been banging my mrs for 12 years and not got a clue and still managed a baby.....it is black which i find a bit wierd but the mrs just says they have wierd pigmentation when they're babies.
I have the same problem mate but my mrs told me its cus she used the sunbeds and fake tanned a lot during her pregnancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.