Microgobetis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsr

Hi, can microgobetis be used with other monocouch renders like k rend and weber? If not do k rend or weber spec there own bonding agent. New to rendering and noticed lads here aren't using basecoats but just using a bonding agent or sbr and putting topcoat straight on. I've been using basecoat on the few jobs I've done but can't compete on price if I'm using basecoats and I'm not? Cheers

You are best sticking to the manufacturers recommendations. Mixing other companies materials will invalidate any warranty.

Unless you are using Weber then there is no warranty anyway!:RpS_cursing:

Hi, can microgobetis be used with other monocouch renders like k rend and weber? If not do k rend or weber spec there own bonding agent. New to rendering and noticed lads here aren't using basecoats but just using a bonding agent or sbr and putting topcoat straight on. I've been using basecoat on the few jobs I've done but can't compete on price if I'm using basecoats and I'm not? Cheers

what lads arnt using base coats and primers instead ?
there for two different purposes for different applications, it all depends on the substrate your going over.
and as said, in any case you should stick to manufactorers gear.

Not over instead of mrs renderers

they serve 2 different purposes,if you using parex gear, they specify a base coat incorpating lanko latex or there own base coat to be used any where they might be movement or for dubing out. micro is used to kill suction ie on celcon blocks or to create an even suction eg if you had red bricks and 7n concreate block on one panel, or in conjunction with lanko mouse if there are any traces of impurities on new block work such as moss or algea etc.

exactly. micro is for when u hack off, different backgrounds etc. just a primer that has grit in it. otherwise use a base coat

Status
Not open for further replies.