Microgobetis application

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would compressor and hopper work? Iv got a Ritmo but thinking it wouldn't go very far per tub if spraying it on??

Would compressor and hopper work? Iv got a Ritmo but thinking it wouldn't go very far per tub if spraying it on??

I'm sure that Nik mentioned that he used to apply micro with his Ritmo, using the skimming setup.

yep. skim setup. on pretty high air off on board comp on speed 1-2. water it down a bit first aswell. it goes miles. and at a guess obv depending on the background, but say a gloss wall, youd do 10m in about 30 seconds. we used to do a hacked off gable in about half hour when outside. youd normally be brushing for hours. and it makes ur hands look like your a leper

Nick wot settings do you use on your Ritmo to spray k rend?? Only tried k tend with mine twice and it was nitemare!! Been using Parex but need to do a few k tend jobs ASAP cheers mate

Yes mate it's defs e grade with a clampable stator. Only used it once like but was torture and out me off it a little. It is likely to be my inexperience like so hopeful I can get it running k rend a dream!!

Status
Not open for further replies.