Micro

JohnDoe

Is anyone still use micro? I’m down to my last half a tub and can’t find it anywhere .....

No mate not parex does it have to be that?
No no since I found out about micro on here a few years ago I’ve always used it on internals. And I’ve had it from a few places but seems to have dried up everywhere.

Just looked up that render grip it’s everbuild anything everbuild puts me off seems cheap s**t. There pva is crap. And that bond-it shite is even worse.

Ecorend g10 is decent stuff to skim over. Its like micro and cheaper its around £45 a tub but goes miles especially with a tub of pva in it. I used it on the off chance and its the only thing ill use now if im skimming instead of rendering. Its like knauf beterkontackt but cheaper and goes twice as far

Yes that green stuff is decent. But Is like 24hours drying. Micro was ready skim in couple of hours.
When you got be in and out in a day and all.
Get a heater in the room for the green stuff it soon dries it.
I’ve done it and skimmed the same day.

Ecorend g10 is decent stuff to skim over. Its like micro and cheaper its around £45 a tub but goes miles especially with a tub of pva in it. I used it on the off chance and its the only thing ill use now if im skimming instead of rendering. Its like knauf beterkontackt but cheaper and goes twice as far

Where do you get that from ?

Just looked up that render grip it’s everbuild anything everbuild puts me off seems cheap s**t. There pva is crap. And that bond-it shite is even worse.
Everbuild/Sika bought the Parex group in 2019. Hope that doesn’t mean micro will eventually get changed somehow.

Are you still using micro? If so where you getting it mate?
Are you anywhere near Cheltenham as onestopshop have PRB Acrofix which is exactly like micro but yellow. Ecorend 10 sounds like good stuff too. Dont use the rendergrip its no good for internals.

Are you anywhere near Cheltenham as onestopshop have PRB Acrofix which is exactly like micro but yellow. Ecorend 10 sounds like good stuff too. Dont use the rendergrip its no good for internals.

can only find summit that’s a powder is that right? Or you got a link?