Micro fireplace

Members online

plas1

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

cheers dan,will post another pic up when done as I've built hearth so oak flooring runs into flush.Im back up shortly after Xmas as I said to coat columns but here's a pic so of room currently.Also fireplace is shy of 6metres long and if you wondering how kind bifold safe there 12m and open fully.Also swimming pool going out the back after Xmas so I've got some work in there which should be good.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

cheers dan,will post another pic up when done as I've built hearth so oak flooring runs into flush.Im back up shortly after Xmas as I said to coat columns but here's a pic so of room currently.Also fireplace is shy of 6metres long and if you wondering how kind bifold safe there 12m and open fully.Also swimming pool going out the back after Xmas so I've got some work in there which should be good.View attachment 20732View attachment 20733

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]
Great job mate looks brilliant you’ve dropped on one there.
It’s a bit of a long shot but I don’t suppose you know the decorator? I’m after that grey colour for my own house and I can’t find anything close to it. If you could get me a name or a RAL code I’d love you forever. Cheers buddy

I've been asked to skim upstairs by builder as downstairs ceiling is shocking when lights are off!Rippled to hell!

Alright bud,phoned decorator today and colour is elephants breath by farrow and ball.

when Decorator told me I thought same so I went on farrow and back website and it is the colour.Think pale grey would of been ok!lol just seeing if they dos a dog s**t brown but can't seem to find it!

when Decorator told me I thought same so I went on farrow and back website and it is the colour.Think pale grey would of been ok!lol just seeing if they dos a dog s**t brown but can't seem to find it!

I would love the look on peoples faces when the person said about the names in the boardroom.... lol

Nice work rob.just doing last two bits of furniture tonight/tomorrow then that's me done until a bathroom after Xmas will post pics weekend.