micro corner trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine come today as well should have bought 7 a week as I'm gonna lose Its that small jeez, hope its good.. Otherwise you can have it back if I can find the damn thing :RpS_laugh:

mine came today aswell, had to shape it though as it was only in a jiffy bag and got squished by the other parcels, looks good though, wnt get to use it for a week or so rendering at the mo

Mine arrived today as well, might make a little wooden handle to jam into the tube to make it a bit longer. :RpS_thumbup:

i wnt fit many bricks in it, its got to be the smallest hod ive ever seen, must have been the one nisus used for his little castle

Wasn't great on old wonky walls will be doing some board work tomorrow hoping its better on them... Was a sruggle to put much pressure on

Bugger, was going to try it out today but left it at home. Next job Saturday (got a couple of free days) so will try it out then :RpS_thumbup:

least its shaped like a dart so you can throw it away and it will go for miles..................:RpS_thumbup:

been rendering so havent used mine yet, spanky tried his and said it was macca

What a fcuking boring thread its a corner trowel FFS and its Sunday evening , u lot got nothing better else to do than talk sht lol.
well lucius afraid to say i am going to order one also,and yes youre right we all live life on the edge real party animals

Status
Not open for further replies.