micro corner trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw these a while back.

Whats the advantage of using it over the normal mt one every body uses.

they leave no lines at all even if you go over your internals early i was suprised with it myself but thought for a couple of quid worth a punt also that pic makes them look a lot bigger than they are you can hold them in the same hand as your trowel if need be ive had to get two other spreads on our firm one after they had a go with mine plus really really light i just prefer this to my mt now

i bet that bloke will be wondering what the fecks goin on !! they come in a couple of days spunky i should have asked for commision!:RpS_laugh:

Just orderd one aswell dont really like normal corner trowels so will give it a go. Jeanclaudvangyropc u dont happen to have an ebay sellers account with the user name spreader262 do you ??????hahah only jokin mate. Bet the sellers thinkin what the f##ks goin on , you should contact him stating his recent sales are down to you might send u a free one as a thankyou

I've had one and all today, bet we've doubled the blokes income for the week.
Also says its been dispatched , which is clever when you consider its sunday afternoon.

cant believe you all fell for it.............its gyproc vandamme thats selling them............:RpS_laugh:

Just orderd one aswell dont really like normal corner trowels so will give it a go. Jeanclaudvangyropc u dont happen to have an ebay sellers account with the user name spreader262 do you ??????hahah only jokin mate. Bet the sellers thinkin what the f##ks goin on , you should contact him stating his recent sales are down to you might send u a free one as a thankyou
busted man !!nah i came across them a while back ,if you dont like them use them to stir your coffee:RpS_laugh: ive found it really good for top shelf with mixers but i need to stop having those during sets

What a fcuking boring thread its a corner trowel FFS and its Sunday evening , u lot got nothing better else to do than talk sht lol.

haha I knew it wouldnt be long. the last thread on twitchers started well and ended like this.

I'm going to use mine to mould toblerone style chocolate bars and holding carrots for rabid rabbits.

Status
Not open for further replies.