Michael Bisping

Members online

No members online now.

gps

Finally getting a title shot, I doubt it goes well for him as rockhold made him look like a little boy last time

Don't like the bloke, arrogant t**t, made my day when Dan Henderson cleaned him out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all about promoting the fight, he does a good job on that but got no chance with rockhold different league, younger, faster and much more skilled

It's not like he even has a punchers chance as he doesn't have one, 2nd round sub again I think

That was the first ufcnid ever watched
Was it ufc 100?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
I think it was mate, I liked Dan gender sons comment to joe rogan after the fight when joe asked him "did you know he was out when you hit him?"
And Dan said " I ain't usually like that but I knew he was out but dropped that elbow on him to shut him up a bit" lol priceless

I have not watched UFC for a few years now but when i saw this post i remembered his name from that reality UFC thing he did.
Fook me he must of took some beatings over the years cos his face is totally different i had to google for pictures of him :LOL:

I have not watched UFC for a few years now but when i saw this post i remembered his name from that reality UFC thing he did.
Fook me he must of took some beatings over the years cos his face is totally different i had to google for pictures of him :LOL:

I watched that aswell, it was a good series that one.

Ufc is a joke it's two men in underpants trying to rape each other especially when it goes to ground

Yeah I thought rockhold, but he didn't respect bisping, and was acting a cock, with his chin up. Then boom very happy bisping caught him but the way rockhold was fighting it was gonna happen sooner or later. Take that you smug t**t

He definitely underestimated bisping, Michael has deserved it I've watched him all his career I do fear for him in his next fight because jacare is going to murder him

He definitely underestimated bisping, Michael has deserved it I've watched him all his career I do fear for him in his next fight because jacare is going to murder him

He has to know this is likely to be short lived but who cares. World champ for a couple of months so take a bow son. (Andy grey)