meterage prices

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acousticceiling

hello everyone hope your all well last time on here asking for rendering advise thanks for all the help

we are a drylining company and have been asked to price plaster skim instaed of tape and joint having a few moments with my men

can anyone tell me how much labour only i should be paying for skim on a 60 flat project in slough

be nice

You tell me how much taping and jointing is? I was asked the other day.
The price all depends on what sort of work it is but roughly hazard a guess it would be about 60% more than t&j.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know we arent suppose to talk prices but what can i do

my tapers are paid 2.50 - .3.20m2 on taping they say it should be £8m2 labour only for skim

if its a front room then yes but over 5000m2 must be cheaper

i know there is a big difference between commercial and domestic as we do both and normally i would price tape and joint and skim in the same way daywork and materials but on a job this size ????

i am not a plasterer myself but a dryliner didnt have the back for a plasterer you tough bunch been called a plasterboard donkey by a chippy manc t**t

well what can i say your all brilliant

just thought for a honest answer ask you lot i only wanted a bottom and top price.

we have just started taking jobs of this size never dealt in plaster when i did labour only and never did it myself and i do know how to price supply and fix but not labour only just thought id ask. i didnt want to get turned over by paying too much and we cant do it on daywork.

small margins on commercial dont allow for me to cock it up

pug sloughs lovely you must have gone to the wrong bit

Zombie cheers really helpful

Fatarm cheers but have no idea what you mean but we say all the gear no idea is it like that?

love you all

i know we arent suppose to talk prices but what can i do

my tapers are paid 2.50 - .3.20m2 on taping they say it should be £8m2 labour only for skim

if its a front room then yes but over 5000m2 must be cheaper

i know there is a big difference between commercial and domestic as we do both and normally i would price tape and joint and skim in the same way daywork and materials but on a job this size ????

i am not a plasterer myself but a dryliner didnt have the back for a plasterer you tough bunch been called a plasterboard donkey by a chippy manc t**t
U would probably get the skimming done for the same price as taping. From 3 to 5.50

thanks theclemo and bigk and bobby your right shouldnt really but the lure of the £
ahhh the lure of the £ gets me everytime
and im sure theres lots of things you shouldnt be doing
some you win and some you end up crying

thanks theclemo and bigk and bobby your right shouldnt really but the lure of the £
ahhh the lure of the £ gets me everytime
and im sure theres lots of things you shouldnt be doing
some you win and some you end up crying
Old thread but £8m2 skim labour only!! Behave fella uve got 0% chance of getting it at that on a big job..did you get the job anyway with it being a late thread

Status
Not open for further replies.