metal stud and mf prices

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevmc

just wodering if anyone can give me an idea on meteragw rates for metal stud and matal furring fixed to cielings spraying a monocouche job at the moment and have had the internal package pushed on me cheers

kevmc said:
just wodering if anyone can give me an idea on meteragw rates for metal stud and matal furring fixed to cielings spraying a monocouche job at the moment and have had the internal package pushed on me cheers

where abouts?

A few things can change the price ie heights, setting out, supplying materials is it a new build and are you fixing the mf to a timber or concrete ceiling. How many metres and how many rooms?

sorry about the lack of info lads there is approx 100 meters of metal stud height 2.4
the mf will be getting srewed into a concrete ceiling and there is about 52 meters per unit.the job is labour only as the company where going to do it inhouse but dont have the lads with the right skills to do it
thanks for your time lads . the job is in middlesborough by the way theres potentially 2 years work the units are fully boarded with dot & dab on external walls so i will be looking for a good squad to give us a hand....

kevmc said:
sorry about the lack of info lads there is approx 100 meters of metal stud height 2.4
the mf will be getting srewed into a concrete ceiling and there is about 52 meters per unit.the job is labour only as the company where going to do it inhouse but dont have the lads with the right skills to do it
thanks for your time lads . the job is in middlesborough by the way theres potentially 2 years work the units are fully boarded with dot & dab on external walls so i will be looking for a good squad to give us a hand....

Of the top of my head i used to get around £4.50 for MF and about £3 for stud should piss a unit in 2 days then you have the boarding on top prices will vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.