Metal edge beading showing.

Hi all. I've had my hall and bedroom skimmed. Every single edge shows this metal edge. Is this normal?
He charged me £700 for a hall that is 5m long and 2.3m high with 6 doorways in it.
Bedroom is 4.5m x 4m.
I havent paid him yet, should I get him to come back or offer less given I will have to probably do extra work to get it to scratch? I'm very disappointed
Thanks in advance
It's alright lads i suspect it's my missus judging by her knowledge of plastering after 35 years :endesacuerdo:

I'd defo get one lube her up smoother
1515353378893.jpg

@Casper is a fellow plastering member on here who has been tarnished with the rough sock type of work on here after putting some pics up on here hence the word caspered if a bad job has been done abit uncalled for to be fair his work looked immaculate

my jobs get Chrispared. Immaculate :coffe:

Hi all. I've had my hall and bedroom skimmed. Every single edge shows this metal edge. Is this normal?
He charged me £700 for a hall that is 5m long and 2.3m high with 6 doorways in it.
Bedroom is 4.5m x 4m.
I havent paid him yet, should I get him to come back or offer less given I will have to probably do extra work to get it to scratch? I'm very disappointed
Thanks in advance
Hi Amanda, that’s how it’s meant to be , you’ve had a bargain, pay the gent

I used to have a good little number with a conservatory company years ago and the customer on one job complained to them that she could see the bead edge even after I told her it was a sign of a neat job but she wouldn't have it.

Hope you had a spare bit of beading to beat some sense into her :cachetada:

You'd have to be giving them more than a quick shine to go through the galvanising though, well certainly on Catnic beads. I've been doing it for 30odd years without a single mention of rust from a client.
Its a thin coating! I don’t rub em with sand paper for that reason, I keep them flush and clean as I go . And yea I’ve been doing it 40 years!