mentality

Members online

It's the aches & pains that kill yer in this game!

Not bad enough to quit but just a constant drip drip effect!

I'm in pain at work every single day only a warm bath & vodka & sniff take it away!
Im 30 and my shoulders already hurting on a daily basis. What hope is there really

Time for a side hustle, plastering and the like is great, but no good for old age, i have started to try and learn coding, a couple of years of dabbling cant hurt , and its in the warm

It's the aches & pains that kill yer in this game!

Not bad enough to quit but just a constant drip drip effect!

I'm in pain at work every single day only a warm bath & vodka & sniff take it away!
Cut the sniff out and a lot of you’re aches & pains will slowly go away geez! That s**t eats away at your nervous system.

why is some weeks its yeah let's get stuck in ......

then the next its...

fuuck this arsehole shite living??
Time of year m8 look on the bright side the days are getting lighter that means we are the rhight side of spring.

So you do more work in 4months than 8 months when days ar longer and brighter?
I do me two sets and go home . We just done a house and fired it on cause it was freezing . Then we went in hospital and no way could we had done same as first bag was pulling right in by time it was on cause of heat

57C51B62-1B33-4C98-B911-B17FD0FF9FD1.jpeg

I do me two sets and go home . We just done a house and fired it on cause it was freezing . Then we went in hospital and no way could we had done same as first bag was pulling right in by time it was on cause of heat
OK first one on me i haven't meet a plastrer or builder that loves winter first time for everything
Ye rather be sat at home in summer
Ye I've always thought of that I can only make my money from spring to end of autumn