Megamixer v Collomix

Members online

More to life tbh
That is true lol , but when your in the market to buy most probably what will be your last mixer , and you have tinnitus things like that are very important . Some people take buying the right professional tool quite serious and there is no excuse for not getting wiser when you get older .

ive had a man type look on there site and surprize surprize did not find it
They all state it on the side of a power tool with the watts etc of the tool.
I also have tinnitus although only a mid type but it's worth considering as you can't be putting ear defenders on and off everytime you use it.

They all state it on the side of a power tool with the watts etc of the tool.
I also have tinnitus although only a mid type but it's worth considering as you can't be putting ear defenders on and off everytime you use it.
Thanks owls

If the noise is a real problem for you pop earbuds in or wear ear defenders. The orange rubber ones from screwfix are good.

Ear plugs would radically reduce any noise what a thick cnt thread n u got tinnitus gives ya head a shake

That is true lol , but when your in the market to buy most probably what will be your last mixer , and you have tinnitus things like that are very important . Some people take buying the right professional tool quite serious and there is no excuse for not getting wiser when you get older .
I think you'll find that the Collomix is much more whiney.
Mind you it was being used by @Vincey at the time, so perhaps it wasn't the mixer?

I have Tin ears bad...and hyper sensitive hearing...no such thing as a quiet power tool they are all bove the safe exposure level. I wear 3m ear defender constantly at work and double up when using the multi tool with ear plugs as well.

Works for me but have had a scaffold clamp and brick to the head as I haven't heard the 'heads' warning from above.

The other option is to wrap the power tool in acoustic insulation while you use it
200.gif

I have Tin ears bad...and hyper sensitive hearing...no such thing as a quiet power tool they are all bove the safe exposure level. I wear 3m ear defender constantly at work and double up when using the multi tool with ear plugs as well.

Works for me but have had a scaffold clamp and brick to the head as I haven't heard the 'heads' warning from above.
bugs bunny no GIF by Looney Tunes