Mega mixers dog shite

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Switches. Surely after all these years they would have worked out a way to stop the switches fuckkng up . Lads had his about a year and no slow start any more. Has anyone had one that's not needed a new switch

Switches. Surely after all these years they would have worked out a way to stop the switches fuckkng up . Lads had his about a year and no slow start any more. Has anyone had one that's not needed a new switch
They’re wank, festool best whisk I’ve had.

Had mine over 20 years works perfect. But I only use it for dabbing and floating use a shitty makita 750w for skimming

My current one is pushing 10+ years and hasn’t skipped a beat apart from when I’ve snapped the cable on it lol

Switvhes are piss to vhange mate just got to get the condenser in the right holes this is for the slow start

Just your willy,
:chica: I wish it’s a massive hindrance mate!
1594461741319.jpeg