Mega mixer!.....

Members online

Just got one of these last week. Whether it will out last a megamixer is another story but it knocks drywall up a treat. Like the cordless one but a bigger set of balls.
Ive had mine 3 months and love it...

Cheap 240v mixers out perform the 110v mega mixers. I have both and would chose the 240v all day long. I have extended the length of the paddle to save my old back! Lol!
I bought two orange vitrexs'1100w for £80 each 8 years ago and the 110v is still boxed. The lead is beginning to play up but it still knocks up drywall adhesive without the smell of burning brushes.

Love my eBay £50 , 240v , on third set of brushes
will knock up bricks lol

I have a festool. Love it. Although just recently it has developed a mind of its own and won’t stop spinning! Surprised me the other day and nearly wound myself round it!
I had the same issue with my festool mixer, kept spinning after I’d finish mixing and gradually got worse doing more regular until
It was every time ended up sending it back and them replacing it only for the new one to do the same after about 6 months, ended up getting my money back and getting a dewalt cordless.

I had the same issue with my festool mixer, kept spinning after I’d finish mixing and gradually got worse doing more regular until
It was every time ended up sending it back and them replacing it only for the new one to do the same after about 6 months, ended up getting my money back and getting a dewalt cordless.
I’ve had this one for about 2.5 years I reckon

I think there a great idea but we stll need power in the area for loads more tools so just dont think wed get much benefit plus just 1 more thing to have to remember to charge etc.

Do you have 1 mate?
No but when my old megamixer dies I reckon I’ll get one. No leads and tranny on certain jobs would be perfect. Still got another megamixer though, couldn’t be without one.

No but when my old megamixer dies I reckon I’ll get one. No leads and tranny on certain jobs would be perfect. Still got another megamixer though, couldn’t be without one.

I thought that but then started to think about how many other tools end up on the room thst need power even if its just to charge them so need cables anyway.

That said be ideal for on scaffold on thin coat jobs i recon

I've gotcone they are equivalent to 2000w which is ok but soon rips your battery down good torque at first but soon goes when battery starts goin

I won’t use anything other than the cordless dewault! Anything else is amateur
C081B2CD-3F23-4AE1-8BD1-0D577A5D58EC.jpeg

Listen too me now its all about if you keep the fckin battery charged if you dont your fuked just say you need to to a mix to lay in an its got no charge your fcuked