Mega mixer!.....

zombie

Private Member
Do we stilk think its the best all round workhirse available for heavy trade or anything out there that can beat it for power and reliability?

Or do you think there like marshal town now as in living on past name and market has caught up?

Do we stilk think its the best all round workhirse available for heavy trade or anything out there that can beat it for power and reliability?

Or do you think there like marshal town now as in living on past name and market has caught up?
I still think there a great mixer had mine over 20 years still going strong

I think a few manufactures have started catching up now and are producing some great reliable mixing drills I helped out a fellow spread last month and he had a festool mixer I was impressed with it

Just got one of these last week. Whether it will out last a megamixer is another story but it knocks drywall up a treat. Like the cordless one but a bigger set of balls.

Out all the whisks I’ve had the festool is the best. Old megas better than the new, alphra’s was my preferred over the mega. Festool is only 1600w that is my only criticism of is, I’ve still knocked up 7 bags of render with it no bother though

Come a long way since a stick and bicycle cog :ROFLMAO: anything is a bonus! I swear to god drills had been out years when I worked for me dad I think he just got a kick out of me working like a c**t!

Still the best around for me. 1800 watt for very little money,for the work they do.

Agree there all pennies for what they are...be nice to see more side by side in shop though to be able to compare grunt against each other when buying

Cheap 240v mixers out perform the 110v mega mixers. I have both and would chose the 240v all day long. I have extended the length of the paddle to save my old back! Lol!