Mega mixer service

John j

Mono Don
remember someone telling me you can send these away for a service . Anyone know where . And on the new ones are the triggers still prone to loosing the slow start after 2 mixes lol . Had mine a while only had to change bushes once cable three times but just been told triggers on its way out

remember someone telling me you can send these away for a service . Anyone know where . And on the new ones are the triggers still prone to loosing the slow start after 2 mixes lol . Had mine a while only had to change bushes once cable three times but just been told triggers on its way out

John,

Phone Refina they will be able to help!

Zombie

they are the same as the ones from @Plasterers1StopShop so they may be worth a punt :D

Had my collomix since 2013 I think? Never had a problem with this sticky button s**t or lead breaking.

most descent tool hire shops offer a repair service.i had the switch on mine replaced last year I think it cost me about £40 and I've had mine about 10 years