Mediflex

Basically the same as the Refina super flex isn't it? With regards to the flexibility of the blade?

They are good kitchy. Better than the s*p*r*lex imo, but still easier on the wrist and that. Leaves as good a finish as a s*p*r*lex, and coz it's a bit more rigid better If you use it earlier in the setting. Personally I use it last to runs. Thumbs up from me anyways.

And yes Cornelius similar to refina in terms of flexibility of the blade. Similar to steel blade too, slightly more flexible than it.

I got one about 2 month ago and I got on great with it using after speed skim Leaving a brilliant finish. Recently on 2nd last rub I'm find it is bubbling the plaster then on final rub, leaving scuff marks when the bubbles come it, you cant feel the scuff marks just looks a bit s**t when dry. I've tried more water, less water, but but doesn't seem to change much, maybe the colder weather here? we are down to about 6 degrees this week

I got one about 2 month ago and I got on great with it using after speed skim Leaving a brilliant finish. Recently on 2nd last rub I'm find it is bubbling the plaster then on final rub, leaving scuff marks when the bubbles come it, you cant feel the scuff marks just looks a bit s**t when dry. I've tried more water, less water, but but doesn't seem to change much, maybe the colder weather here? we are down to about 6 degrees this week

Theres a lot of lads saying this at the minute ....finish looking cloudy when it dries.

Think they are more durable than the super too. Had it knocked off the spot board and it survived it, my s*p*r*lex died with similar fall, though maybe I just got lucky. I wouldn't recommend dropping them to check it out lol

I wouldnt of gone to work today from the state i was in last night if i never had that mediflex !!!!!

Never went in till 10.30.
Feeling it now though.
Nothing a thick sirlion steak peppered. with brocoli and new pitatoes plenty of butter and a bottle of red wine wont sort !!!
Then back at it tomorrow !!
Thats exactly what im cooking tonight minus the wine

can you use medi all the way through gauge ?thinking of buying will wait to see what the lads say .

I've hammered the living bollox out of a early version of the mediflex for ages now including throwing on with it and ive not managed to bust it.

Bag rather when they first come out my auld boss used to use it for coating an everything. Personally I rather use the stainless to coat and first couple to trowels to get the wall good and flat, but it's personal preference. I found using them too soon doesn't get the wall flat enough, looks good til a light is shine across it, but everyone has their own preferences and I've heard of one's using s*p*r*lex for everything bar coating, so each to their own.

I think the medi is great, dont bother with the s*p*r*lex anymore. Lay on with an MT, over with a speedskim to flatten then mediflex til the end. Mines also leaving scuffs now though i thought it was just me. Maybe its just to worn in now then if a few people are getting it