Measuring jobs with iPhones

Wow! Just wow! A mathematical genius.
Wow..just wow..a really slow simple guy you are..so you cant measure a kitchen or a bedroom or wait for it a really really really big living room/diner!!!!!!! Do u seriously measure when u do a domestic? Whats up with counting with ur eyes on how much gear you need? Even a 2 story extension why would you get a tape out :ROFLMAO::coffe:

Wow..just wow..a really slow simple guy you are..so you cant measure a kitchen or a bedroom or wait for it a really really really big living room/diner!!!!!!! Do u seriously measure when u do a domestic? Whats up with counting with ur eyes on how much gear you need? Even a 2 story extension why would you get a tape out :ROFLMAO::coffe:
Because technology is such a waste when you can use a ruler. Like the 1920’s. Do you use a plumb bob too?
It’s worth every penny on render when materials can cost £20 plus a metre and over order can’t be used again.
Internal you can order to the exact amount. No waste or under order.
I like precision. Just the way I am.

Stevieo

I measure things with my eyes generally, then double it and hope for the best. Normally means I'm quids in, either that or don't get the job.
I do two walls a throw. Four walls a day. Add some percentage for reveals and I have some sort of day rate.

£180 a day plus materiels plus 20% and bada bing. We have a price.

Well il agree on the render front..but theres no way u need a lasel measure or tape to measure a internal domestic job
I’d agree on Mrs Jones living room, but a full house. Can measure up in half hour. Measure ceiling height and then run it round the walls and it calculates it all up. Easy. Anything to make things easier I’m all for.