me plastering after a 2 week courses

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this! just goes to show people dont know what they are talking about! nice vid flat boy! sorry, I mean.. speed will come with time, just make sure you call yourself a skimmer and not a plasterer ;)

Cos you clearly only know how to skim and nothing else judging by your video, that only films you skimming.. maybe next time you should squeeze every single job you've ever done into 7minutes, that way people will see what you can really do ;)

Cos you clearly only know how to skim and nothing else judging by your video, that only films you skimming.. maybe next time you should squeeze every single job you've ever done into 7minutes, that way people will see what you can really do ;)
ok i will lol i have only been plastering for about 15 years

Well, space it out mate, i have 15 years on you.Well just think mate,it could be worse.

You be a ginger, and from Scotland.

Local, bill. Just plodding on. Not quite semi retired like jj yet lol. What aboot you? Campbeltown still?

Aye mate and surrounding areas, sub contracting the now doing council refurbs kitchens and bathrooms shitey work but steady enough for the next wee while, got two roofs kicking of mid june so this should see me till then!!!

whats you normal job flatboy. builder? ive seen lads done,2 year courses,no,way better than you kid:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.