me plastering after a 2 week courses

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been thinking about getting into plastering for a while now but had to give his notice to the fire brigade, well done FBS. :RpS_thumbup:

Get ur self a hop up. **** working off crates all day
id sooner use my crates than any of my hop ups, but i just kick mine to where i want them though

did you forget to put ya work boots on? nice clean trainers:rolleyes)

did you do the boarding? if so why did you use tapered edge?

id sooner use my crates than any of my hop ups, but i just kick mine to where i want them though

did you forget to put ya work boots on? nice clean trainers:rolleyes)

did you do the boarding? if so why did you use tapered edge?
i did the boarding and i used t e because thats what the builder got ,dont were boots mate lol trust u to notice ,couldnt kick the crates around because it was an uneaven oversite...

Fcuk knows why people do the top bit first you can do most of it from the floor and just do the last bit of the hop up much quicker same as the spotboard must be walking 16 miles a day just to get a bit of gear.
whats wrong with doin it from the top ?? thats i were shown how to do it

When starting at the top your wasting energy an time.time is moneyie more coverage.starting at bottom an reaching as high as you can will teach you overtime to flow from skirting line to about foot short of cieling line.dont get too down hearted atsome people taking piss.they feel threatemed that your weaking our trade.but thats just the way "progress" goes.ive been plasterer 25 yrs now an "plasterers"of this generation an younger are plasteres that cover all aspects interior/exterior eho can float in sand n cement etc an yes put angle beads up!ive met plasteres that cant do that.do yourself a favour in future describe yourself as a skimmer good luck mate.speed will come with time.keep it clean angles reveals an WINDOWS very important.

Its horses for courses.
Keep at it mate.
Just remember everythings easier starting from the top. Upstairs then downstairs...ceilings then walls....top then bottom...even down to the last cross of your wall....top to bottom.
It's just good practice.

i never put it all on, flatten it off the put another coat on.... i just put the scratch coat on then face it up

When starting at the top your wasting energy an time.time is moneyie more coverage.starting at bottom an reaching as high as you can will teach you overtime to flow from skirting line to about foot short of cieling line.dont get too down hearted atsome people taking piss.they feel threatemed that your weaking our trade.but thats just the way "progress" goes.ive been plasterer 25 yrs now an "plasterers"of this generation an younger are plasteres that cover all aspects interior/exterior eho can float in sand n cement etc an yes put angle beads up!ive met plasteres that cant do that.do yourself a favour in future describe yourself as a skimmer good luck mate.speed will come with time.keep it clean angles reveals an WINDOWS very important.
lol bless

how is it wasteing energy you still have to get up there at the end to put the top on thats just wat i want wen ive finished putting on a massive set to realise now ive got to up and down off the hop up, id rather do the tops first wen im full of energy then bring the bottoms up

Your shite fbs
no im not look
images

Good boarding I would have one coated that baby...hour and a half job done. Nothing wrong with your speed m8 sure you could do it a bit faster if you want but why kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.