flat boy skim

Private Member
http://youtu.be/qYyMolhjbN0
Picture001.jpg

Last edited:
JJ has taught you well Rich :RpS_biggrin:
Can't wait for the rendering vid.
JJ likes to scrape his mono a couple of days later i heard :RpS_biggrin:

Fcuk knows why people do the top bit first you can do most of it from the floor and just do the last bit of the hop up much quicker same as the spotboard must be walking 16 miles a day just to get a bit of gear.

Fcuk knows why people do the top bit first you can do most of it from the floor and just do the last bit of the hop up much quicker same as the spotboard must be walking 16 miles a day just to get a bit of gear.
why dont you put a video clip up of doing it your way,its how i was shown at able skills 2 weeks ago mate

why dont you put a video clip up of doing it your way,its how i was shown at able skills 2 weeks ago mate
Idont have time to put up stupid vids mate to busy earning money ive already said what i think you are doing wrong, its a time and motion thing look at your vid again and make your own mind up where you can save time.

Idont have time to put up stupid vids mate to busy earning money ive already said what i think you are doing wrong, its a time and motion thing look at your vid again and make your own mind up where you can save time.
can anyone else back me up on this?am i doing it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.