Me.. Just me

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasjack

Alright lads

Just would like to say I'm not an arse! Once you get to no me I'm alright just like to no where I stand haha

If you think I've came across arsey with you I'm sorry

It's just me [emoji109][emoji379][emoji123][emoji6][emoji6]

Alright lads

Just would like to say I'm not an arse! Once you get to no me I'm alright just like to no where I stand haha

Alright lads

Sunday regression!

Alright lads

Texts or typed text can often be misconstrued and taken in the wrong context and hats off to you for explaining yourself that takes some balls compared to others on here. Where are you based mate??

c**ts ;):D:) xx lol.

I think is how it's done!!

Top OP by the way, doesn't happen often. Nice when it does.
We're all only human after all.
Banter and help is my experience of this forum. Great place.

Well you did say most of us are dick heads because you can't take the banter. Let your hair down this is the only place the misses will look at. Xx

Texts or typed text can often be misconstrued and taken in the wrong context and hats off to you for explaining yourself that takes some balls compared to others on here. Where are you based mate??

Cheers mate I'm In the west mids pal

Well you did say most of us are dick heads because you can't take the banter. Let your hair down this is the only place the misses will look at. Xx

I did I wont lie lmao
Ohhh I can take the banter Alright but can you wait till you get to no me [emoji6][emoji28]

I did I wont lie lmao
Ohhh I can take the banter Alright but can you wait till you get to no me [emoji6][emoji28]
Did you not say in another post you're doing night feeds atm? Surely that excuse enough mate?
Mind you might've been someone else!!

images (32).jpg

@plasjack dont worry mate there is a lot of banter on here so it's nothing new and most don't take it to heart,top man for trying to sort it out even though I didn't think it was a problem,as marshy said about words getting misconstrued,sometimes it is hard to add humour or emotion to a sentence, the way a person writes something may be read differently by the recipients. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.