Me death trowel

John j

Mono Don
Well quite sad really as this is last trowel I.ll buy so once I finish with this it be nearly end game . Getting old sucks . Do like trowel though

Attachments

• 20180216_114950.jpg
    20180216_114950.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 242
You won't be retiring for a long time so my are a 20 year trowel the one I using I don't even know when I bought it I have it so long

Well quite sad really as this is last trowel I.ll buy so once I finish with this it be nearly end game . Getting old sucks . Do like trowel though

Jesus that's a harsh way of looking at it, be careful what you wish for. :eek:

That said, on a frequent basis I use my dad's bricking trowels, spirit level, numerous hand tools, and I even have his petrol mixer. I stripped the mixer had it all powder coated and fitted a new drum, so it'll probably outlast me too. :LOL:

There's quite a bit of my dad's working life kicking about the van and the unit, he died in 2001. Actually, to worry @JessThePlasterer even more about the contents of the unit, Dad's in there too. Well, his ashes are anyway. Didn't really know what to do with them after the funeral, so I put them under the workbench. He'd probably find it amusing :ROFLMAO:

That said, on a frequent basis I use my dad's bricking trowels, spirit level, numerous hand tools, and I even have his petrol mixer. I stripped the mixer had it all powder coated and fitted a new drum, so it'll probably outlast me too. :LOL:

There's quite a bit of my dad's working life kicking about the van and the unit, he died in 2001. Actually, to worry @JessThePlasterer even more about the contents of the unit, Dad's in there too. Well, his ashes are anyway. Didn't really know what to do with them after the funeral, so I put them under the workbench. He'd probably find it amusing :ROFLMAO:
My folks had my grandad in the cupboard for years!

If you're still wondering what to do with him there's always the raffle? ... too far? I'm twisted :(

My folks had my grandad in the cupboard for years!

If you're still wondering what to do with him there's always the raffle? ... too far? I'm twisted :(

I'm not sure what the demand is for a space saver Irishman, but I'm guessing it's a niche market?

NEWS HEADLINES.plasterers buy black market human ashes to replace missing ingredients removed in British gypsome cut backs

You remember a while back people were complaining about black gritty bits in multi ...............

Perhaps you should make @Nisus put a little bit of your dad's ashes into his first coat on each job.
A bit of him on all your projects.
Edit: sorry John I hadn't read through the comments.

That mixer sounds a a bit like triggers broom to me mind ;)

That mixer sounds a a bit like triggers broom to me mind ;)

It's a Belle mixer with a Briggs & Stratton engine, and it must be 40 years old. Other than the cosmetic stuff, IIRC the new drum was about £80, so it's been good value. (y)

It's a Belle mixer with a Briggs & Stratton engine, and it must be 40 years old. Other than the cosmetic stuff, IIRC the new drum was about £80, so it's been good value. (y)

Think I have the same model 3.5 HP engine and axle sits on the stand but, I have not been so kind to mine:oops:

Had a play with death today. Can actually see him taking nellas place...... Just loved oiling n drying two trowels instead of one