McGregor

Members online

I think the pressures of being famous and in the public eye 24/7 is too much... the money is great but it fucks up more people

I think the pressures of being famous and in the public eye 24/7 is too much... the money is great but it fucks up more people
I wouldn't want to be famous. Money would be nice, but I'm not overly materialistic. I was happy before on about half what I get now, but id like more now so I can go on holidays and have nicer things etc but it's not overly important. But I survived quite well on less

Personality must come into it too , just basically the way you are before you get all the dosh , look at klitsco and I think manny both went on to do better things and not go looney, usain bolt , David beckham , fatamer whitbread

Roughly on 50 million the interest is 2.5 million a year with the money just left in the bank
I can honestly say I’d sort the top 50 posters on here out with that first years money a bit to some family and my two friends then see you all later I’m off

Roughly on 50 million the interest is 2.5 million a year with the money just left in the bank
I can honestly say I’d sort the top 50 posters on here out with that first years money a bit to some family and my two friends then see you all later I’m off
Wonder how much interest the Rothschild family earn with 500 trillion. Enough to rid the world of debt I know that much.

Aye I usually end up catching up on washings and f**k**g cleaning bathroom and stuff when I'm off, but it takes less than an hour so then it's boring time again and my wee boy is 2 as well so he keeps me on my toes, "wake up daddy, wake up!" usually what I get if I doze off, usually kneeling on my chest and poking at me lol

Get a cleaner to do that stuff... well worth the money :)

Cheaper than marriage councillors and you get to spend more time in the wife :bananas:

Yeah, for my troubles

Would love to be able to afford a cleaner mate, but she only works part time and most yous boys are on double/treble the average plasters wage here. Lol

@JessThePlasterer makes her other half do housework too, the insubordinate cow.

My hero was a fella called Jim. South London wide boy and retired car salesman came to the Isle of Man to run a pub with his partner, Jackie.

The place had rooms above it of the kind lived in by washed up brickies and alcoholic roofers.

His idea of 'running a pub together' was brill. Jackie would get up at 5am and cook breakfast for the men before going to work all day in town.

Jim would get up at ten, open the pub and then set about drinking with the locals.

Jackie would come home from work and cook dinner for the men before doing a shift behind the bar while Jim drank with the locals.

'Cor you lazy barsterd,' shouted Jackie.'Me working my fingers to the bone like this and you pissed again'

'I'm fakkin retired', laughed Jim, waving his pint glass at her.

@JessThePlasterer makes her other half do housework too, the insubordinate cow.

My hero was a fella called Jim. South London wide boy and retired car salesman came to the Isle of Man to run a pub with his partner, Jackie.

The place had rooms above it of the kind lived in by washed up brickies and alcoholic roofers.

His idea of 'running a pub together' was brill. Jackie would get up at 5am and cook breakfast for the men before going to work all day in town.

Jim would get up at ten, open the pub and then set about drinking with the locals.

Jackie would come home from work and cook dinner for the men before doing a shift behind the bar while Jim drank with the locals.

'Cor you lazy barsterd,' shouted Jackie.'Me working my fingers to the bone like this and you pissed again'

'I'm fakkin retired', laughed Jim, waving his pint glass at her.
She's just lazy. Her ma and granny done everything for her when she lived there. She can cope living in mess, it drives me mad. Invariably, I crack first and tidy. She does clean but not as often as I want it done. Joys of the generation below me, lazy f**k**s lol.

She's just lazy. Her ma and granny done everything for her when she lived there. She can cope living in mess, it drives me mad. Invariably, I crack first and tidy. She does clean but not as often as I want it done. Joys of the generation below me, lazy f**k**s lol.

Just throw all her stuff that you pick up in the bin. She'll get the message.

Just throw all her stuff that you pick up in the bin. She'll get the message.
Keep saying that's what I'll do. To be fair it's just our room does be messy, she keeps rest the house relatively tidy, well her half the room. Although her half the room is probably more than 3/4.i have a chest of drawers so if my side the bed is clear walking path and chest of drawers which I'd beside the door, rest the room is bedlam at times. Though atm it's not overly bad. She's too much F*****g stuff. No room to put it all away, yet apparently needs more. It's surely a form of mental torture

Keep saying that's what I'll do. To be fair it's just our room does be messy, she keeps rest the house relatively tidy, well her half the room. Although her half the room is probably more than 3/4.i have a chest of drawers so if my side the bed is clear walking path and chest of drawers which I'd beside the door, rest the room is bedlam at times. Though atm it's not overly bad. She's too much F*****g stuff. No room to put it all away, yet apparently needs more. It's surely a form of mental torture

I had that once. She had loads of clothes that didn't fit and never would. So much of it that she started using my wardrobe too.

Oh no you don't.

Went into the very bottom of her wardrobe - obviously clothes that she hasn't seen for months - and threw them in the bin. Hey presto - don't need my space any more.

Yeah, for my troubles

Would love to be able to afford a cleaner mate, but she only works part time and most yous boys are on double/treble the average plasters wage here. Lol

Hmmmm we thought that but it is worth the £25 a week

I had that once. She had loads of clothes that didn't fit and never would. So much of it that she started using my wardrobe too.

Oh no you don't.

Went into the very bottom of her wardrobe - obviously clothes that she hasn't seen for months - and threw them in the bin. Hey presto - don't need my space any more.
You should use her clothes to keep your drill clean and safe

Sorry bout that I got you confused with choppa

Now you're quoting yourself, you senile old git.

There was a man on another forum who drank so much that he once posted something, drank a bit more, read what he'd written without noticing that he'd written it and told himself that he was full of s**t.

Priceless.

Now you're quoting yourself, you senile old git.

There was a man on another forum who drank so much that he once posted something, drank a bit more, read what he'd written without noticing that he'd written it and told himself that he was full of s**t.

Priceless.
Who are you? Sorry who am I I have I written something on here?

Who are you? Sorry who am I I have I written something on here?
547.jpg

Without a shadow of a doubt it is, I’d be divorced if it wasn’t for our cleaner.

Yup jane sacked one and we argued about who was going to clean... we both have busy lives and when qe are at home the last thing we want to do is scrub the bog.

Its something we dont have to think avout and as a couple it is one less thing to argue about

Yup jane sacked one and we argued about who was going to clean... we both have busy lives and when qe are at home the last thing we want to do is scrub the bog.

Its something we dont have to think avout and as a couple it is one less thing to argue about
Just had a row with my Mrs about an hour ago about the state of the house, amongst other things the kitchen cupboards are filthy and since I cleaned them and re organised them last time I’m not doing it this time, petty nonsense.

Why did she sack her lol

Just had a row with my Mrs about an hour ago about the state of the house, amongst other things the kitchen cupboards are filthy and since I cleaned them and re organised them last time I’m not doing it this time, petty nonsense.

How do you get kitchen cupboards filthy? I only keep a bit of salt and pepper in mine. Chilli powder, curry powder, stuff like that.

The rest of it is all fresh - the worst that comes my way is when I've eaten rice for a few days and find the spuds growing in the cupboard.

How do you get kitchen cupboards filthy? I only keep a bit of salt and pepper in mine. Chilli powder, curry powder, stuff like that.

The rest of it is all fresh - the worst that comes my way is when I've eaten rice for a few days and find the spuds growing in the cupboard.
She gets crumbs everywhere!!! And split packets of pasta, completely blows my mind I like things to be tidy and have a specific place.