McGregor v pacman

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
Rumours doing the rounds that this could be mcgregors next fight. If it is I won't be watching it, he's turning boxing into WWE, bet they rehearse beforehand who does what what round. The more I think about it I think that's how the mayweather fight was planned. He should go back to UFC and defend his titles but I don't think we'll ever see him fight in the octogan again, he doesn't have to. Should give up both belts.

Rumours doing the rounds that this could be mcgregors next fight. If it is I won't be watching it, he's turning boxing into WWE, bet they rehearse beforehand who does what what round. The more I think about it I think that's how the mayweather fight was planned. He should go back to UFC and defend his titles but I don't think we'll ever see him fight in the octogan again, he doesn't have to. Should give up both belts.

I don’t think he can though ufc contracts are notoriously watertight.

If it did happen though this is how he fights floyd for the 2nd time, beats Pac-Man and calls out floyd easy money lol.

I don’t think he can though ufc contracts are notoriously watertight.

If it did happen though this is how he fights floyd for the 2nd time, beats Pac-Man and calls out floyd easy money lol.
He's not going to beat pacman though, his punches had nothing behind them. It's all turning into a farce and needs sorted, he needs to defend his belt or vacate his titles.

He's not going to beat pacman though, his punches had nothing behind them. It's all turning into a farce and needs sorted, he needs to defend his belt or vacate his titles.

You wouldn’t lose for £80million ?

Yes I would but I'm not contributing to his millions this time. Folk need to wake up and realise that it's staged. He won't get away with that in UFC

I meant the Pac-Man taking a fall, but also let’s not forget mannie got beat by Aussie journey man last time out, he has been washed up for a long time now

We all no Mayweather played with him in the ring. Went straight up against the ropes. And let McGregor shoot away. And straight after that he knew he had no power. Mayweather boxing on the front foot all night. The only fight of his boxing career that he fight on the front foot. Pacman would do him in 3 rounds. And the journey man that beat pacman would beat McGregor all day long. 99% of professional boxers would beat him. And I still only see mayweather 49 -0

I meant the Pac-Man taking a fall, but also let’s not forget mannie got beat by Aussie journey man last time out, he has been washed up for a long time now
That's probably the only way he will beat him. That's why I like UFC, it's a lot harder to throw a fight than boxing but I dare say it has happened.

Not another farce. If theres truth to that rumour, the ufc better strip him. It'd already over a year since he's defended that belt, the rest of the division has to lie in limbo. The ufc and it's want for money fights is already killing its reputation. Suppose now it wont help Ferguson is out with an elbow injury, and there was no indication how long it would take to come back from the surgery at that stage it was announced.