Mcgregor v dos anjos

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gps

Who you got on this one ?

It's hard to beat someone with so much belief I actually think Connor may pull it off

Is it on tonight. Ive talked to Conner a few times. He is sound. Nothing like the man you seen on TV. He is like u Ryan he can sell.

How can anyone bet against Conner, he does exactly what he say he is going to every single time. As he say stuck in the mud division [emoji23]

How can anyone bet against Conner, he does exactly what he say he is going to every single time. As he say stuck in the mud division [emoji23]

But the law of averages and all that, this is mma after all

I reckon McGregor, I'm sure I read somewhere that this is his natural weight category , and he struggles to make the weight in the division below. Which could be why he wiped out that division

But the law of averages and all that, this is mma after all
I'm hearing you mate, but I don't think it's time yet he is in his prime and in his natural weight division but anything can and does happen, if I was a betting man I wouldn't bet against him

On another fighter, I can't believe Cain is out again what's wrong with the man
I know they train so hard in the gym that it's going to happen sometimes but unfortunately it's Cain again [emoji19], Jon jones says he will step in, now that would be a fight [emoji106]

I know they train so hard in the gym that it's going to happen sometimes but unfortunately it's Cain again [emoji19], Jon jones says he will step in, now that would be a fight [emoji106]

Really ? I heard josh Barnett said he would fight also, I think at heavy weight jj loses though

No one will risk it with injury in the octagon! They are not messing around at all! Both fighter have pulled off within 24h ,which leaves ufc in bad position. To make it happen they have to find 2 fighters now for the UFC196. Stipe and Bones can be something to look forward.

No one will risk it with injury in the octagon! They are not messing around at all! Both fighter have pulled off within 24h ,which leaves ufc in bad position. To make it happen they have to find 2 fighters now for the UFC196. Stipe and Bones can be something to look forward.

Werdum said he would of fought though had Cain not pulled out, he just didn't fancy taking on stipe at short notice

I think he said injury. Not sure tho, but you have to understand they prepare for particular fighter and his style. Stipe is nothing like Velasquez and fabricio can be in real danger. It's all calculations tbh. On the other hand bones will fight anyone at any time after not being in the octagon for so long.

I think he said injury. Not sure tho, but you have to understand they prepare for particular fighter and his style. Stipe is nothing like Velasquez and fabricio can be in real danger. It's all calculations tbh. On the other hand bones will fight anyone at any time after not being in the octagon for so long.

He said if Cain hadn't pulled out he would of fought still. I'm not a bones fan and can't wait for him to fight rumble who would murder him.

I hope to see bones and stipe. I guess it will be like the first fight between the spider and weidman. Heavy and strong bones are dangerous to fight against

Status
Not open for further replies.