Mcgregor v Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bad times, bit dissapointed with him once he was hit. Thought he was better than that. Just stood there taking more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was a kid I used to see me grandad tense up and fidget with every punch watching fights on tv , strange I thought.
Well here I am all these years on knowing full well that every fight I've decided to watch I do the same :cachetada:funny feckers ain't we.:boxeador:

I do the same mate. The worst one is when I'm watching the football and a cross comes in and i try and head the ball lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Love or hate the Diaz brothers they are warriors, Connor looked like he thought he had the fight won then got caught, but I've always been fan of the Diaz's and anti Irish so happy days

image.jpeg

I think no one have expected to see what we saw! Easily can be described as the chocke night and shows how important the ground game is. The women showed a great footwork and heart and was nicely surprised to see Misha taking the belt from the one day champion . Let's see where Ronda will fit In here. I think she has to fight Holly before getting a shot for the title again. Well she is not back before ufc 200 tho, but sure everyone is waiting for that moment . Diaz vs McGregor was another think. I think is very brave to think to become a champion in 3 categories , but to go for it ...... now that's something. Connor didn't had time to adjust to the weight gain and this was the big downside for him. Big muscles in this sport are only unnecessary weight which burns down your oxygen tank. Despite his lost I am sure we are far away from seeing it all and he will hit harder next time. Mc started well and showed good movement until Nate got him and then on the ground and game over . He couldn't believe it was over even after leaving the ring.Credit where is due , Nate did great job and didn't forgot to make some balloons :D. Roll on the 23th mother f**k**s:bailando:

Status
Not open for further replies.