McClaren or Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
Who do you reckon will get the sack first? I'm thinking Rodgers in that Liverpool have already made contact with Ancelotti. They wouldn't want to leave it until after Everton beat them in the derby. Reckon he might be gone this weekend if they don't beat Villa. But Newcastle have got Chelsea on Saturday. But its the teatime game, so Rodgers should be first :confused:

McLaren is one of those were he's a good coach but not a good manager.
They've both got at least a month yet I recon.

I think Brendans had a fair crack at the job, time to move along and maybe appoint someone unknown like Arsenal did with Wenger?

Rodgers should just carry on as Diamond Joe Quimby in The Simpsons and McLaren should stick to motor racing end of !!

I'm going tomorrow even got a spare ticket going hope Rodgers stays cos if he goes a new man needs more money and Rodgers has spent it all! You don't get in the top 4 with a net spend of just over 20mill !

Who do you reckon will get the sack first? I'm thinking Rodgers in that Liverpool have already made contact with Ancelotti. They wouldn't want to leave it until after Everton beat them in the derby. Reckon he might be gone this weekend if they don't beat Villa. But Newcastle have got Chelsea on Saturday. But its the teatime game, so Rodgers should be first :confused:
I don't think ancelotti would take on a middle table team.

think youre right. he usually takes on a team thats already built. thats why i think well beat them in the derby because they have nobody anymore that wears the badge. theres no braveheart character anymore like stevie g. just mediocrity. im not just saying it because im a blue but they are a middle table team now. youre right

Does anyone follow the rodgers parody on twitter #deludedbrendan
Its genius, a few highlights from the massive midweek win.
Screenshot_2015-09-25-22-00-44.png
Screenshot_2015-09-25-22-01-20.png

listening on the radio this morning apparently mc claren is on the board aswell as manager, his job is to buy in young players cheap, add value to them and sell them on for a profit, I doubt the board there care where they finish in the leauge as long as they don't get relegated. good for a club who get 50,000 paying fans every home game.

I think it could be big dick has a cat.
Played mega against Chelsea shame we got turned over by sheff we'd reserves in the cup @owls

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.