May visits another village hall

Members online

No members online now.
Mmmmmmm more made up rubbish, some disgruntled twitter user who is no doubt a liberalist

Lol not really, doesn't matter who is outside she didn't speak to anyone apart from the stooges again :)

Liberalist loonies trying to discredit again. You fool no one except yourself and possibly Stuart he seems very gullible and simon too

Liberalist loonies trying to discredit again. You fool no one except yourself and possibly Stuart he seems very gullible and simon too
Oooooooh name calling lol stop being a prick, there was handful of pensioners protesting on behalf of Chorley hospital, where was her support is what you should be questioning :) I've not read her press yet but I bet it goes something like " may visits voters in the north" lol

So in a week of hiding she has visited wales, Scotland, Yorkshire and now the north and in all that she didn't speak to the press or a single person, strong and stable who are you kidding lol

Oooooooh name calling lol stop being a prick, there was handful of pensioners protesting on behalf of Chorley hospital, where was her support is what you should be questioning :) I've not read her press yet but I bet it goes something like " may visits voters in the north" lol

Name calling where ? Hey look I couldn't care less who she speaks to or doesn't.

So in a week of hiding she has visited wales, Scotland, Yorkshire and now the north and in all that she didn't speak to the press or a single person, strong and stable who are you kidding lol

I'd rather Mrs Mays "strong and stable" as opposed to corbyns "weak and unstable" as do the masses which will be the case come what June 9th

I'd rather Mrs Mays "strong and stable" as opposed to corbyns "weak and unstable" as do the masses which will be the case come what June 9th
One is hiding from the voters and their opponents, and the other is facing them so who is strong and eatable Andy who is the weak and unstable? It's a simple question and I would like you to honestly say who is?

Your answers seem like you are the gullible one. Likely a framed pic of thatcher on your mantlepiece ffs